• 3D Printer Configuration Form

    In my internship for two months on Inven doing web apps, I created a 3D printer configuration form, because in the enterprise they also sell 3D printers. And as far as I understood, sometimes is hard to get correctly configurated you recently bought 3D printer, so they decided to create an online form to modify a file with your printer specifications.

    Done with JavaScript, I learned BootStrap to make it responsive and completely functional. Sadly, I don't know where they decided to upload it, so there's no link for you to use it.


  • 0 comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    ADDRESS

    Santander, Cantabria, Spain

    EMAIL

    angela.reyero.martinez@gmail.com

    INSTAGRAM

    @belituca

    TWITTER

    @belituca

    LINKEDIN

    Angela Reyero